Job #: OCT12-2
Job Type: Regular full time
Job Grade: 16
Business Unit: Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products
Location: Ogden UT
Provide technical expertise for the development and implementation of capital projects for multiple manufacturing facilities as part of the Division Engineering Team. Provide engineering leadership to multiple manufacturing facilities for good engineering practices, PLC architecture, electrical power, automation and electrical controls supporting processing, packaging and utilities equipment.
- Provide leadership and support for electrical power, controls, automation and PLC needs and further develop and implement Division controls standards.
- Support the development of local internal and external Company controls and automation resources.
- Develop scope, cost and schedule for projects for assigned projects including, but not limited to processing equipment, packaging equipment, buildings and utilities.
- Foster open communications and solicit cross-functional input for projects.
- Write and submit Capital Appropriation Requests (CAR’s).
- Provide project management and successfully deliver project scope, cost, schedule and effective cross-functional communication for assigned projects.
- Identify and implement cost reduction projects.
- Lead the development of the Fiscal Year Capital Plan for selected manufacturing facilities.
- Develop accurate order of magnitude budgets, schedules and operational factors for exploratory projects.
- Provide Division Engineering support for the successful execution of the Fiscal Year Capital Plan.
- Stay abreast and evaluate new and emerging technologies for application in Company's business.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Automation (robotics, visions systems, etc.)
- Manufacturing network (PLC’s & HMI’s) architecture.
- Mechanical installations.
- Plant facilities and utilities knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Office including Project (AutoCAD experience a plus).
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (Electrical preferred).
- 8 – 10 years project engineering experience managing capital projects.
- Electrical power and controls design and installations including a strong knowledge of PLC architecture/strategy.
How to Submit Your Resume
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Ralcorp is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Ralcorp to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.
EMAIL THIS JOB TO A FRIEND